Sales Operations Specialist (SG)
IDEA StatiCa is the leading international innovator in the field of software for structural design. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before.
Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 in the Czech Republic.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales Operations Specialist to join our team in the Asia and Pacific region. You will work closely with our Singapore office and resellers around the APAC region to help execute our go-to-market strategy, generate leads, and support customer acquisition and retention efforts.
Product Marketing Specialist will be the critical technical point of contact for engineers in a given territory: APAC.
What will you do?
- Provide daily support to resellers across APAC (processing incoming orders, pricing, licensing, Partner Portal materials, invoicing, payment tracking etc.)
- Solve basic license issues with resellers or directly with IDEA StatiCa users
- Assist with pre-qualifying of leads for APAC resellers
- Handle administrative tasks of the Singapore-based office of IDEA StatiCa
- Organise company events and support resellers-based events
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English; other languages are advantageous (Chinese, Vietnamese, Bahasa, Thai)
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a dynamic international team
Why to work with us?
- Opportunity for growth
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Communication with resellers from the whole Asia & Pacific region
- Bonuses based on the company’s sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Singapore