Sales & Marketing Assistant - Mount Laurel, NJ
IDEA StatiCa is the world's leading innovator in the field of applications for the analysis and design of building structures. Our applications are both desktop and cloud-based, allowing Structural engineers in 110 countries around the world to accurately calculate elements of structures that they previously had to estimate.
The purpose of the Sales / Marketing Assistant role is administrative and marketing support for the US office in Mount Laurel, NJ.
What will you do?
- Assist in day-to-day operations including invoicing, order processing, accounts payable, etc.
- Coordinate IDEA StatiCa participation in industry events and training for IDEA StatiCa customers
- Cooperate with the product team to create sales and marketing documentation related to IDEA StatiCa and ensure its consistency in design, content and value proposition
- Update the IDEA StatiCa customer database and create reports
- Manage and develop IDEA StatiCa marketing platform with the goal to increase sales opportunities and customer satisfaction (main tools Salesforce, Pardot, Kentico Kontent, Google Analytics,... )
- Continuously improve IDEA StatiCa website(s) – architecture, content, performance metrics. Coordinate creation of multilanguage content across various IDEA StatiCa sales teams.
- Create content for social media channels (primarily LinkedIn and Facebook), focusing on measurable CTAs (website visits, trial requests, etc.).
- Manage marketing communication and automation
- Actively contribute to IDEA StatiCa’s sales and marketing strategy
What are the requirements?
- University education (economic or construction) – recent graduates or last year of study towards degree would be considered
- Awareness of skills such as SEO, copywriting and marketing automation
- Positive attitude to technology – the ability to learn idea StatiCa program at the user level and understand the principles of software for civil engineers
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to find solutions
- Knowledge of CMS tools (Wordpress, ...), Salesforce, and Google Analytics is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in an agile team
Why to work with us?
- Enthusiastic team of a technologically advanced company
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Continuous vocational training and the possibility of professional growth
- Work from the company's US office while cooperating with branches in the UK, GER, BeNeLux and Czech Republic
- Possibility of partial work from home