Summer Series – Best practice for designing of prestressed beams
Дата вебинара: 19.08.2020
Присоединяйтесь к вебинару и узнайте много полезного
IDEA StatiCa Beam
- Ideal geometry of the beam
- Boundary conditions
- Loads (point/uniform load)
- Export to IDEA StatiCa Detail
IDEA StatiCa Detail
- How to handle construction stages and rheology load cases after export
- Optimization of point forces and supports
- Prestressing in CS
- Interpretation of the results
We will show you how to design, support, and load a model in the IDEA StatiCa Beam application for the following export to the Detail application. We will introduce some processing in the Detail app for the correct behavior of the model after export. Then we will follow with an explanation of the import of combinations created in the previous step in the Beam app.
Example 1 – pre-tensioned saddle beam
Pre-tensioned saddle beam subjected to uniform load and concentrated loads, all exported from IDEA StatiCa Beam to IDEA StatiCa Detail.
Example 2 – compression stress distribution in concrete
Stress results based on non-linear analysis (CSFM) of a pre-tensioned saddle beam.