Product Engineer (BNL)
IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis software for the design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 70 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members in steel and concrete, which they had estimated before.
Product Engineer will be the critical technical point of contact for engineers in a given territory: Benelux.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support via phone and email for IDEA StatiCa Steel and Concrete software solutions to help engineers get their projects done
- Create and maintain an online content platform for IDEA StatiCa – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles, and marketing collateral
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa on meetings, workshops, conferences, webinars, and other events
- Provide IDEA StatiCa software training to prospects and customers
- Localize (translate and adapt to local Eurocode Annex) and test new versions of our software and its interoperability (BIM) with linked structural analysis and CAD software
- Formulate clear proposals for the further software development of IDEA StatiCa based on customer feedback
What are the requirements?
- Strong structural engineering background, experience in stability calculations is a plus
- Masters degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience in engineering role
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA software used by structural engineers like SCIA Engineer, Dlubal RFEM, Advance Design or Buildsoft. CAD (Tekla, Revit) software knowledge is a plus.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Perfect written and oral communication in English and Dutch, French is an advantage
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel in the Benelux and to our European IDEA StatiCa offices
What do we offer?
- Exciting team in a cutting-edge technology company
- Role in an an international company in full expansion within the AEC industry
- Annual base salary up to 60K (depending on experience), including 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holidays
- Local Office in Zoetermeer (NL), cooperation with offices in the Czech Republic (HQ), UK, Germany, and USA
- Possibility of a Company car or Car Allowance
- Home office possibility