Product Engineer (US)
IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 80 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Sales and Finance Office, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
The Product Engineer will help implement strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as the key technical point of contact for structural engineers in the United States.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support for IDEA StatiCa software solutions to help engineers get their projects done, the main focus being the connection design
- Create and maintain a content platform for IDEA StaiCa – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles and marketing collateral
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa on meetings, workshops, conferences, and other events
- Provide software training to prospects and customers
- Keep up to date with AISC design standards, especially for connection design
- Formulate clear proposals for further development of IDEA StatiCa for the US market
- Test new versions of software and its interoperability with linked structural analysis software
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Strong structural engineering background
- 2+ years experience in an engineering role
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA program (RAM, RISA, ETABS, SAP2000, STAAD.pro, etc.) and one CAD software (Revit, Tekla Structures, SDS2, etc.) used by structural engineers
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Perfect written and oral communication
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and initiative to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Why work with us?
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Competitive pay and benefit package
- Support for continuous education
- Work partially from home
- A global team of engineering enthusiasts