Product Engineer (UK)
IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis software for the design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 70 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members in steel and concrete, which they had estimated before.
Are you looking for a non-routine job? Do you like to help others to solve their issues? Do you enjoy presenting to a packed room? Do you like innovations and are not afraid of change? Do you believe that we can help structural engineers to sleep peacefully? If yes, join our Product team.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support for IDEA StatiCa Steel and Concrete software solutions to help engineers get their projects done
- Create and maintain an online content platform for IDEA StatiCa – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles, and marketing collateral
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa on meetings, workshops, conferences, webinars, and other events
- Provide IDEA StatiCa software training to customers and resellers
- Test new versions of our software and its interoperability (BIM) with linked structural analysis and CAD software
- Formulate clear proposals for the further software development of IDEA StatiCa based on customer feedback
What are the requirements?
- Open mind
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Strong structural engineering background, real-life projects experience is a plus
- Masters degree in Construction Engineer
- 2+ years experience in an engineering role
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA software used by structural engineers like SCIA Engineer, Dlubal RFEM, SAP2000, etc. CAD (Tekla, Advance Steel, Revit) software knowledge is a plus.
- Perfect English (writing and speaking)
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel to our customers and IDEA StatiCa offices
What do we offer?
- Be part of an exciting team, in a cutting-edge technology international company that rapidly expands within the AEC industry
- Local Office in London (UK), cooperation with the office in the Czech Republic (HQ)
- Home office possibility
- 40 hours/week
- 25 days annual leave