Consultant / Account Manager - Netherlands
This role is specific to the Netherlands region (overlaps with Flanders) and the goal is to jointly accelerate IDEA StatiCa growth in the AEC market by promoting and selling software solutions from IDEA StatiCa's portfolio.
The Consultant / Account Manager is an important role that sells directly to customers and prospects in the respective Territory. That means to explain and implement IDEA StatiCa solutions based on the current BIM workflows of our prospects/customers.
This is a direct sales role where you are expected to lead the entire sales process, involve the right resources from IDEA StatiCa, give demos, close new Opportunities and nurture existing accounts for the best customer experience.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Handle incoming leads and look for new ones to generate opportunities
- Arrange meetings and discussions with prospects and customers
- Strengthen IDEA StatiCa's immediate presence in the region through prospecting and developing existing customers
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa solutions to prospects during individual meetings as well as online and live events
- Provide basic technical support to the end-users
- Manage and control the sales process according to sales methodology to achieve a predictable pipeline
- Cooperate with the marketing team to define and execute effective marketing campaigns and activities
- This position reports to the Country Manager, Benelux office located in Zoetermeer (NL)
What are the requirements?
- Civil, mechanical, or structural engineering background
- Experience in sales is advantageous
- General knowledge of software products for construction technology
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Commercial sensitivity and persuasion
- Professional written and oral communication in Dutch & English
- Be able to work independently while being a part of an international multidisciplinary team
- Preferably resides in the assigned Territory + willingness to travel
Why work with us?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Be an important part of an international expansion within the AEC industry
- Competitive annual base salary up to 70K, including 8% holiday pay
- Clear, motivational, and substantial bonus scheme (paid out quarterly)
- 25 holidays
- Office in Zoetermeer (NL), cooperation with sales offices in Czech, UK, Germany and USA
- Including Company car or Car Allowance
- Possibility of home-office